But, I did! Yup. My sweet little boy is wedged between a dresser and a wall now that he’s sharing a room with his sister. I wanted to make a simple bedskirt that didn’t involve too much skill since I’m still pretty new at sewing… I didn’t need much fabric- just enough to cover the front and one side of his crib. I used about 1 yd of some new fabric that I love. I did a quick measure, sewed two panels together, and then hemmed the bottom.
I used this fun stuff to tape it to the mattress frame…
The mattress is set at the highest setting since Grant is still little, but when I have to change it to the lowest setting, the skirt will hit the floor. I didn’t want Ellery to feel left out, and since I had more fabric, I made her a matching pillow for her bed.