I made this dress for a friend’s daughter who turned 3 this month…. I thought she could wear this through the fall and winter. Luckily, I got to try it on her while I watched her a few days before her birthday party. It fit her pretty perfectly! I used Butterick’s pattern B4176, but added red lining which made me have to change the shoulder seams a bit, but I ended up really liking the result! In the first picture, you’ll see the edges are still raw since I hadn’t hemmed it yet. I think she looks like a little vintage French girl getting ready for school to start :). I will definately make one for Ellery using some other corduroy I have stashed.